I know first-hand, the challenge and the pressure of finding the right speaker for your event. In one of my jobs, while on active duty in the U.S. Army, I was responsible for organizing many events, from small officer training sessions to large 2-3 day recruiting conferences.
I quickly understood that success of an event is depended on the quality speakers. If they could hit it out of the park and keep the audience on the edge of their seats, the event would be a huge success. If they couldn’t, well … it was time to get away and have a SNICKERS bar!
Thank you for coming to Milwaukee to speak to us. The feedback has been phenomenal. In the long history of our club, you are the only speaker to receive a standing ovation. We are looking forward to the launch of the online course.Jane Carpenter
Suburban Republican Women's Club
What You Can Expect
Here what you can expect from us:
- Timely and professional replies to your phone call and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand your vision for the event.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. This is assuming your event is open to the public and you would like additional visibility.
- A professionally prepared, passionately delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page for your attendees. It will include links to books, articles, and other helpful resources.
- A brief after-action review with someone on my team, to making sure ALL of your expectations were met. I would appreciate your thoughts on how I can improve.
Thanks for considering me. If there is anyway I can be of service, let me know. I would be honored to do so.
If you want to check my availability, or if you have any questions, give us a call at 205-492-1810.
On behalf of the Republican Federated Women of South Florida, I would like to thank you for coming to our club last night and giving such an inspiring talk. We were told by many of our attendees that it was the best meeting our club has had, and you were largely responsible for that. Cheryl Mullings
President, Republican Federated Women of South Florida
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for more than 12 years and have keynoted more than 100 events. I have also appeared on many television shows, on FOX, CBS, 700 Club and BLAZEtv. I have also been on more than 100 syndicated and local radio shows.
I have spent most of my career serving my country while on active duty. I am a former U.S. Army officer. Now, I am the President and Founder of the Frederick Douglass Republican movement, a conservative grassroots initiative. I’m considered by many the nation’s diversity outreach expert. We are the only organization to design and implement an engagement methodology.
Recently, RedState, an online conservative news source described me as “one of the most influential people in America.”
I’m the proud father of two boys, one daughter, one grandson and four granddaughters. I reside in metro- area of Birmingham, Alabama. In my free time, I enjoy reading, swimming and golfing.
My Speaking Topics
I speak on topics of diversity engagement, liberty, success and value voting. Of course, I will align my presentation with your vision in order to meet your specific needs.
My most requested topic is diversity engagement. I can present this as a keynote or a workshop, half- day or full-day version. I addition, I’ll be launching an online course on October 1, 2015 entitled, Trump the Race Card: How to Share Your Conservative Values Without the Fear of Being Accused as a Racist, Uncle Tom, Sellout or Bigot. More>>
I admire you and thank you for all you are doing. Helen Gelhot